Optymyse Agile is for smaller screen sizes i.e 1024x768 or less resolution, it is designed for Agents or Supervisors to use on their PCs/Laptops or mobiles/tablets (see below), rather than being full screen like Display. So it is especially useful for homeworking. The Agile window can be resized and positioned anywhere on the screen and viewed whilst working on other tasks. The content will auto resize to the size of the window.
To see Agile in action please checkout our Agile playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrkZ0jcwE4k&list=PLqUeVrehIazF3ZXAd4m3QIpLxgf2Ib4_y
When an Agile instance is added onto the Optymyse Software a unique URL is created, to view a screen you put this URL into the browser (Firefox/Chrome/Edge) on whatever device you are using.
1. Create an Agile instance
(Note* 1 Agile instance uses 1 Agile license when it is clicked on and opened)
For more on licensing view this article:
2. Create content at the same resolution as the Agile instance our the system will auto resize for you.
3. Attach the content to the Agile instance
4. Click the URL for the Agile instance to view the content or put the URL into the browser (Firefox/Chrome/EDGE ) on the hardware device you are using to view the screens
- Page designs for use on Desktop should be designed with the user in mind i.e the particular agent or the supervisor using it
- You can also use Agile for viewing screens on mobiles and tablets. Simply select the relevant device from the dropdown when creating the Agile instance and creating the content.