Desktop is a small window at 700 x 200 px resolution, it is designed for Agents or Supervisors to use on their PCs/Laptops, rather than being full screen like Display, the Desktop window can be positioned anywhere on the screen and viewed whilst working on other tasks.
When a Desktop instance is added onto the Optymyse Software a unique URL is created, to view a screen you put this URL into the browser (Firefox/Chrome) on whatever device you are using.
1. Create a Desktop instance
(Note* 1 desktop instance uses 1 desktop license)
For more on licensing view this article:
2. Create a page at the same resolution as the Desktop instance
3. Attach the page to the Desktop instance
4. Click the URL for the Desktop instance to view the page or put the URL into the browser (Firefox/Chrome) on the hardware device you are using to view the screens
- Page designs for use on Desktop should be designed at 700X200px resolution
- If you require fullscreen view on a monitor or laptop you need to use Display not Desktop