1. You will need a clean physical server or VM running at the following minimum specifications:
Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 - installed
4 GB of RAM
20 GB of hard disk space minimum. 40 GB is recommended
Access to the equivalent of a 2 GHz CPU core
2. Ensure your LAN/Network performance will provide satisfactory application performance
3. Ensure anyone using the Optymyse Director as well as any display and mobile devices can access the Optymyse Server via HTTP (port 80). The Optymyse server address needs to be whitelisted (allowed) on any antivirus software and allowed through any proxies or firewalls.
*Note *HTTPS (port 443) is an alternative to HTTP subject to you providing an installed and configured proxy server
4. In order for the Optymyse System to license correctly, your Optymyse Server will require unauthenticated internet access to the following address: my.sjssolutions.com. If access is only based on IP addresses rather than DNS name or a proxy is used, Access to ALL IPs listed here: https://www.cloudflare.com/ips need to be allowed.
5. Display Hardware - Any device running a modern browser which can connect to the Optymyse Server Software via a network, can be connected to any TV, Monitor or Projector.
For situations where sound will be required we have tested using HDMI.
If you require HDMI please ensure the device you purchase has this capability.
* For more specific information regarding display hardware options please view this article: https://support.sjssolutions.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007315072-Hardware-Options
6. For cloud based connectors you will need to provide access details to your cloud connector also (account userID and password)
7. SJS recommend using Chrome or Firefox
Note* We have received a few reports that Internet Explorer, in certain configurations, is causing problems when running the Optymyse Director, if you experience such issues we recommend using the latest versions of either Chrome or Firefox.