You can add a Twitter feed to your screen using the RSS feed element.
However you first need to create an RSS feed from your Twitter feed to do this:
- Visit this website: https://twitrss.me/
- Type in your Twitter Username in the Twitter User box
- Click the Fetch RSS button
- A new window will open showing the RSS feed , copy the RSS Feed URL
You then need to copy and paste the URL for your RSS Feed into the RSS Feed element in Optymyse to do this:
- Login to Optymyse, click pages and open the page you want to attach a feed to
- Click and drag the RSS feed element onto the canvas and resize as required
- Click the cog icon in the Element Properties window to configure
- Paste in the RSS Feed URL into the RSS or ATOM URL field
- Click OK and Update Properties
- Click Save and Publish, you should now see the twitter feed on your screen
If there is no direct internet access on your Optymyse server you will need to allow HTTPS access on port 443 on your firewall from your Optymyse Server to the RSS Feed URL .
Most other RSS Feeds e.g. BBC News use HTTP access on port 80 rather than HTTPS
You can also create an RSS Feed based on a twitter search instead of your Twitter username, simply type the search term in the Twitter search box and click Fetch Search RSS.