1. SJS send you a server pre-requisites document via email which you need to complete and return to us.
The pre-requisites explain what SJS provide and what you the customer need to provide.
2. Once returned to us, SJS will send you URL link for the Core Software and license key via email plus full install instructions, documentation and video links.
3a. If you have an On Premise phone system e.g. Shoretel, Siemens Openscape, AVAYA CMS etc you will receive the relevant URL link to install our connector via email.
* NOTE: To install the connector you will need to login to your Optymyse instance, click configuration on the left and copy the API Key and Secret Key from the API information box (you will be asked to enter these when installing the connector).
3b. If you have a Cloud phone system e.g. Shoretel Cloud Connect we will require your Cloud Connect UserID and password to set it up for you.
4. You then need to setup your chosen display devices (covered in the pre-reqs).
Connect any hardware device/PC e.g. an Intel NUC, AOPEN Chromebox Commercial, Raspberry Pi 3 etc with an Operating System installed (e.g. Windows/Linux/Porteus) to any TV, monitor or projector screen.
For more information check the Hardware Options article here: https://support.sjssolutions.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007315072
To view a screen design simply open a browser (e.g. Chrome/Firefox) on the hardware device and either open the Optymyse Director or type in the URL link for the screen you wish to view. (Each screen has a URL when it is added into the Optymyse Director).
5. SJS will then carry out remote training (if it has been purchased)