If you re-size a video element to fit the full screen and use the layer arrows (in element properties) to push the video element to the back it will be a moving background. You can then place the rest of your design elements on top.
Articles in this section
- Using Advanced Formulas in the Calculated Values Element
- How do I use sounds in Optymyse?
- Useful Tip! Did you know you can use the video element to create an animated background?
- What is an element?
- How do I use images in Optymyse?
- How do I use video in Optymyse?
- How to use Simple Calculated Values
- Virtual Notice Boards
- Using Supergroups
- What is the multipage element