To change or reset your password:
1. Go to http://www.sjssolutions.com and click Sign In
2. Click Lost password
3. On the lost password screen type your email address into the box and
click Reset Password
4. You will then see a message appear to check your emails for a confirmation link
5. Login to your email system and you should see a password reset email from SJS, click the link in the email:
Someone has requested a password reset for the following account:
If this was a mistake, just ignore this email and nothing will happen.
To reset your password, visit the following address:
6. You will then see the following screen:You will see a new password in the box which has been randomly generated, if you are happy with this click the "reset password" button.
If you would prefer to set your own password then click in the "new password" box, delete the random password and type in a password of your choice then click reset password.
7. The following screen will appear to confirm your password has changed:
You can either click Log in or Back to SJS Solutions to login to the SJS website with your new password.
Please sign in to leave a comment.