To check data is coming through your Optymyse system:
1. Login to your Optymyse Director
2. Click Datapool Explorer from the left menu
3. Click on the Connector name to expand and view the data feeds available
5. Click on a Feed to view the individual data items
Note: If you do not have access permissions to the data explorer menu, you can follow the steps below to check if data is coming through by adding a data element to a page
To check if data is appearing in the data source dropdowns in the Optymyse Director designer follow these steps:
1. Click browser from the left menu and choose a page to open. Or click Designer to open a blank page.
2. Click and drag the simple value element onto the page
3. Double click on the element to open it, or click the cog icon
4. In the Input section of the config, click the browse button
5. You will then see a window open where you can select data to display, if no data is coming in, this will be blank
Please note: Data will only appear when Optymyse sees activity from the data source it is connecting to, i.e when someone has logged in or a call has come through.