Before installing Optymyse Version 6 please ensure the following:
1. Optymyse should be installed on a clean server/VM at the specifications detailed in our server requirements and pre-requisites documents.
2. The installer for Optymyse is self contained so any pre-requisites required are installed as part of the installation process.
3. You are using Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser. Internet Explorer is not supported.
4. There should be nothing running on port 80 HTTP (if there is the Optymyse Edge service will not be able to run). You can change the port Edge binds to if this is an issue. We can provide details on how to do this if needed.
5. If you are choosing to use HTTPS (port 443) as an alternative to HTTP (port 80) please ensure you have a secure certificate installed on the server
6. When installing any connector please ensure API and Secret Keys are pasted in correctly. i.e. there are no spaces at the beginning/end
7. When a connector has been installed, login to Optymyse and go to "Datapool explorer" from the main menu to check that data is coming into Optymyse.
8. If you cannot see the connector in " Datapool explorer" go to the configuration/advanced menu, click the pencil icon to edit and ensure that the "DefaultConfiguration" line is set to false not true.