For an overview on triggers and how to use them please check out this article:
How to setup Triggers
- Select Triggers from the left menu in Optymyse
- Click the pencil to edit a trigger or click the Add Trigger button to create a trigger from scratch. You can also duplicate a trigger
- Enter a name & description for the Trigger
- Set the conditions for the trigger ALL/ANY
- For a data trigger select "Datapool" from the subject dropwdown. Specific value allows you to specify a particular group or agent whereas Field value lets you choose the field and it can apply to any agent or group.
- Then choose the option for the rule from the dropdown
- To set a schedule trigger rather than a data trigger choose "scheduling" from the subject dropdown.
- You can choose day, date or time.
- Set the actions for the trigger
- Click save
- Open a page either from the browser menu or open the designer and load a page from there
- Double click on an element to open its properties
- Go to the "Assigned Triggers" section and click the dropdown
- Select the trigger/s you want to apply
- Click ok
- Then click save/publish to update the display
For more information on triggers please checkout our feature videos, which show triggers in action:
Please sign in to leave a comment.