Please note: Check that your phone system has an agent feed and that it does list the group the agent belongs to. You can do this by clicking the Data Explorer menu in Optymyse, this shows you the data Optymyse is retrieving direct from your data source/phone system.
To filter an agent grid to show only agents in a specific group, you do the following:
- Double click on the agent grid to open configuration
- Click the configure button
- Scroll down to the filtering section
- Click “Add Condition” in “Meet all of the following conditions”
- Setup the condition so it will be e.g. “ActiveGroup” for Mitel (or it might be listed as “ActiveGroupName”) for other systems it might be listed as GroupID or GroupName. Then select “IS”, then type in the group name exactly as it appears on the phone system.
- Once you have set the filter, go to the sort section and set how the grid is to be sorted
The example below would filter the agent grid to only show agents in the group called Support.
If you need to check how the Group Names are written you can use the “Data Explorer” menu in Optymyse, which shows how data comes in to Optymyse, click agent feed, click on an agent name and you should see “ActiveGroup” for Mitel
Notes: If you need to do more than one grid on the page, there is the option to copy/paste. I would suggest getting 1 grid correct then copying it and just change the group name in the filter